- Diseases from Mechanical Causes
- Diseases arising from Chemical Causes
- Diseases Arising from Dynamic Causes
- What are Diseases arising from Mechanical Causes? These are the ones arising due to due to external physical force, foreign substances such as Injuries, tissue destruction, skin lesions or by birth defects, absent organs prolapsed or displaced organs.
- Disease arising from Chemical Poisons such as acids or alkalis require use of chemical or physiological antidotes.
- Diseases with dynamic causes roughly sub classified as (1) mental, atmospheric, thermic, electric & climatic. (2) Dietic, hygienic, contagious, infectious.
So, what are the diseases Homeopathy can cure?
As you can guess, Homeopathy treatment is curative for Dynamic diseases where the disturbance is on functional level. That is, infectious diseases like small-pox, bacterial diseases, typhus, typhoid fever, malarial fever, diphtheria, tuberculosis & pneumonia secretions.
With Homeopathy treatment, excretions may be increased or decreased, skin eruptions, sores and ulcers can be healed, hormonal functions can be restored to normal and mental state can be restored to normal. Homeopathy has limited scope to cure cancers or dislocated bones or damaged tissues or problems arising due to absent organs or by birth disorders. Hence, in cancerous condition, even though cancers are incurable with Homeopathy, still, growth of tumors may be retarded or arrested.
Homeopathy can thus cure wide array of diseases where the disease is on functional level meaning, tissues & organs are capable of restoration without surgery.